Looking for a unique sweet treat for Rosh Hashanah? These delicious apple cupcakes from Family Friends Food could be just the thing you’re looking for.
Click here to read the full recipe with instructions or click the button below!
- 2 small apples
- 110g margarine or butter (1 stick)
- 130g soft light brown sugar (3/4 cup)
- 2 eggs
- 225g plain flour (scant 2 cups)
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp mixed spice
- 3-4 tbsp milk/soya milk/apple juice
- 2-3 tsp clear honey
- 12-14 small mint or basil leaves
- 3-4 pretzel sticks, broken into 2cm pieces
Helen is a PJ mum living in Cambridge. She’s the creative kosher cook, recipe writer, & Jewish mother behind
August 5, 2021